Link round-up - 13 November


  • Swingsites for Singles: Fascinating article about a format of housing that thrived during the 1960s.
  • American Psycho Reimagined: A very interesting experiment by two RISD students who emailed the text of Bret Easton Ellis' book back and forth via gmail, and annotated the book with the ads that google generated.
Been enjoying Facebook's "Save for later" option. Here are some picks collected from friends:
  • The History of the Great British Weekender: I've never been to one, but after reading this, I'm intrigued. Great piece on the UK dance scene.
  • This is Color: Facts and history on colours
  • Classical antiquities in colour: There was a point in time when I wondered why there was no colour. But then someone mentioned it to me years ago and I started viewing things completely differently in museums. Funny how we choose to ignore this fact because they look 'uglier'!